Renting the Pool
Members and non-members may rent the pool before or after hours for private parties. Non-members must have a Timberwyck Swim Club member sponsor in order to be able to rent the pool for a party. Party rentals must be for a minimum of two hours. If renting during any time before or after opening hours, the renter is responsible for payment of the guard(s) at $25 per hour per guard in addition to the rental fee. This is not applicable if the party is held during open hours.
Cost per hour
MEMBERS: $175 for 2 Hours
NON-MEMBERS: $225 for 2 Hours, plus refundable security deposit equaling amount of rental fee.
10:00 AM - 2:00 PM Friday-Sunday
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Monday-Thursday
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM Friday-Sunday
Pool Rental Inquiry
- Your date is not reserved until the Rental Fee, Deposit and signed Agreement are received.
- Set up permitted thirty minutes prior to party. Final cleanup required at the conclusion of the party rental time.
- Responsible for clean up which includes, but it not limited to: trash, chairs, lights, tennis courts, removal of all materials brought in (e.g. tents, tables, etc.)
- If your pool rental time overlaps normal hours of the pool, members are permitted to arrive/stay during open times.
- Music, DJ, Bands. Please keep in mind that you are in a residential neighborhood. Township noise ordinance not to exceed 60 decibels. All music must be turned down by 10:00 pm. Loud Rock Bands are not permitted.
- Bonfires are not permitted.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Maximum 75 Guests.
- A deposit is required to secure your date and will be returned in accordance to terms of this agreement.
- Rain/Rain date: You may reserve one Rain Date. You are required to pay the life guards if they are required to be ''on-call'', regardless of whether your party takes place.
- Parking - Please ask Guests to park in the lot before resorting the street parking and respect the property of neighbors.
- Trash Cans must be emptied and bagged trash must be placed at the curb at least one hour prior to opening the next day. If there are more than 4 trash bags, you are responsible for removal of trash on your own. Please recycle.
- Must post sign on bulletin board at pool at least 2 days prior to party if time will overlap normal business hours.
- You will be responsible for costs of any damage over the security deposit.
- Renter is responsible for any citations issued by the Township for any violations (e.g. noise, etc.)
- Renter will comply with all local, state and federal ordinances, laws and regulations.